Raw chocolate cheesecake recipe
Shelf LifeFreeze for up to 2 weeks
Rating5/5 (from 9 ratings)5
- 1. Throw all ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend, starting very slowly and then increasing the speed. (You may need to stop and start it a bit if your blender is getting hung up. If your blades won't move, turn blender off, create an air pocket down the side with a knife, and then blend again starting on low.) Keep blending until it's very smooth, like a creamy chocolate fudge with no cashew chunks at all.
- 2. Pour mixture into a pan or dish (for example a brownie pan) and place in freezer.
- 3. Freeze until it reaches the desired (firm) consistency (8 hours or so!).
- 4. Store in freezer at all times. To eat, just open the freezer, slice and eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This simple, crustless raw vegan chocolate cheesecake is easy and delicious. Sweet, creamy and a perfect chocolate fix. A blender is the only equipment that's required.
Of course, you can make a crust if you feel like you need one, but really there is no need! Unless you like to unecessarily complicate things. :)
This raw cheesecake must be frozen for about 8 hours before being eaten. (It will harden when frozen.)
This raw vegan chocolate cheesecake recipe absolutely must be kept in the freezer until eaten. It will melt very quickly if not.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes