Raw fudgsicles recipe
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
- 1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until very smooth, like a creamy chocolate shake.
- 2. Place blended mixture into popsicle molds.
- 3. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
These creamy, fudgy popsicles have an excellent, chewy, fudgy texture. They are a perfect summer treat!
For optional extra fudgsicle fun, add cacao nibs, fresh berries, coconut, edible flowers, goji berries etc into the molds while pouring.
Store in freezer.
Note: It's the addition of the cashews that keep this recipe from getting that bad, crystal texture :)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes