Raw salmon salad pate recipe
Shelf LifeUp to 3 days in fridge
Rating4.9/5 (from 10 ratings)4.9
- 1. Place sunflower seeds in the food processor. Process into a fine meal.
- 2. Add everything else (except the celery) and process until well combined. (You may need to stop processing a few times and scrape the sides of your processor down with a knife.)
- 3. Transfer processed mixture into a bowl and add your optional chopped celery (for texture). Stir with a spoon. Your raw salmon salad pate is now ready!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This practical recipe is super quick to whip up. No soaking or prep is required.
I use sun-dried tomatoes that have been pre-soaked in olive oil. (If you're using dry sun-dried tomatoes then you may want to add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the recipe.)
This raw mock salmon salad pate is great served on a green salad with a small splash of apple cider vinegar as a dressing.
This recipe can be eaten right away, but it also keeps well in the fridge.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes