Simple raw garlic salad dressing
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
- 1. Throw it all in the blender and...blend!
- 2. Keep blending 'til thoroughly mixed.
- 3. Use right away or refrigerate.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is a handy, savory dressing that keeps in the fridge nicely for four or five days. It tastes best on the second day, because it's a lot thicker and almost creamy.
When not in a garlicky mood, I love to use a simple apple cider vinegar and olive oil dressing. But when I'm in the mood for some zing, I go for this raw garlic salad dressing recipe.
I find that this is a versatile dressing that, in some ways, mimics a ceasar salad dressing (on day two and after, because it's thicker after having been refrigerated).
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, Sodium, Saturated Fat, and Polyunsaturated Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes