Raw alfredo sauce recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating4.9/5 (from 20 ratings)4.9
- 1. Throw all ingredients in the blender and blend 'til they get alfredoey! It'll get really nice and creamy, so keep blending... And you're done!
- 2. Serve over raw vegan "noodles!"
- Raw Noodles
- Of course, you know that raw "noodles" are simply spiralized zucchini or squash. (Or kelp noodles that you buy at a store.)
- If you don't have a fancy spiralizer nor any kelp noodles on hand, just do what I do: peel the vegetable and discard the peelings. Once all of the tough peel has been removed, just use your vegetable peeler to make "noodles" out of the remainder of the vegetable. I usually discard the really seedy core though. Zucchini makes the best noodles.
- I'd recommend zucchini. They have the best texture and their taste is quite bland and it takes on the sauce's flavour very nicely. But please don't use cucumber for the noodles! (Cucumbers are too wet; avoid cucumber noodles.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I miss cheese, I really do. But I tell ya, this raw alfredo sauce recipe has a cheesy, creamy texture that is oh, so alfredoey.
I can honestly say that I like this alfredo sauce more than SAD (standard American diet) alfredo sauce. HONEST!
If you've tried my raw mayonnaise recipe the taste is quite similar, although this alfredo sauce is quite garlicky, whereas the raw mayo does not contain any garlic. Enjoy this absolutely delicious alfredo sauce recipe.
This recipe is quite large, and it actually keeps in the fridge really nicely.
This recipe works best with zucchini "noodles" (see below for more info) or with raw vegan kelp noodles.
Sometimes I top my alfredo sauce and noodles with vegetables. Your taste-buds will let you know what topping you might like to try on your pasta.
My husband prefers broccoli and red pepper. I love parsley, mushrooms, tomatoes, and olives. To each his or her own! Edit: Actually, I love black pepper and parsley and that's it! Simpler is better!
But for your first time just try it simple: raw alfredo noodles and sauce.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes