1 cup almonds (processed to a flour/meal)
1 cup dates
1/2 cup agave nectar or a blended mixture of 4-6 chopped dates, 1/4 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder (optional)
1 pound peaches (sliced)
1. Add almond meal and dates to processor. Process 25-40 seconds until it's the consistency of a binding pie crust.
2. Press 1/2 the crust into a pan and save the remainder for topping.
3. Blend all together, except peaches.
4. Add peaches to date syrup. Marinate for 1 minute.
5. Then place peaches on top of pie crust. Add the remainder of crust on top.
6. Chill for 1 hour or more, if desired, or eat immediately.
ItVeganAtGenesis's ThoughtsBy ItVeganAtGenesis
Tastes as good as it smells! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 2 hours 49 min ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 20 hours 31 min ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 1 day 1 hour ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 1 day 1 hour ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 4 days 23 hours ago