1 cup Almonds
1 cup Water
3 tablespoon Agave Nectar
1 Vanilla Bean, *Optional*
1. Soak almonds over night or at least 8 hours. Discard the water the almonds soaked in and rinse the almonds under the faucet.
2. Blend the almonds with 1 cup of spring water. You may have to add a little bit more water to assist in blending, but only add enough to blend.
3. Strain this mixture through cheese cloth into a bowl.
4. Pour the strained almond milk back into the blender and add the 3 tablespoons of agave. You can adjust the agave to your taste but the creamer should be sweet.
5. Scrape the vanilla beans from a sun dried vanilla pod into the creamer and finish blending. You now have raw vegan coffee creamer. Enjoy.
Natural_vegan's ThoughtsBy natural_vegan
GREAT coffee creamer. By Veggies Board member “SamuelWilson”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.charing - 14 hours 40 min ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 3 days 5 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 4 days 21 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 3 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 6 days ago