1 cup Almonds
1 cup Water
3 tablespoon Agave Nectar
1 Vanilla Bean, *Optional*
1. Soak almonds over night or at least 8 hours. Discard the water the almonds soaked in and rinse the almonds under the faucet.
2. Blend the almonds with 1 cup of spring water. You may have to add a little bit more water to assist in blending, but only add enough to blend.
3. Strain this mixture through cheese cloth into a bowl.
4. Pour the strained almond milk back into the blender and add the 3 tablespoons of agave. You can adjust the agave to your taste but the creamer should be sweet.
5. Scrape the vanilla beans from a sun dried vanilla pod into the creamer and finish blending. You now have raw vegan coffee creamer. Enjoy.
Natural_vegan's ThoughtsBy natural_vegan
GREAT coffee creamer. By Veggies Board member “SamuelWilson”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 2 days 10 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 3 days 13 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 5 days 14 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 4 days ago