1 cup Almonds
1 cup Water
3 tablespoon Agave Nectar
1 Vanilla Bean, *Optional*
1. Soak almonds over night or at least 8 hours. Discard the water the almonds soaked in and rinse the almonds under the faucet.
2. Blend the almonds with 1 cup of spring water. You may have to add a little bit more water to assist in blending, but only add enough to blend.
3. Strain this mixture through cheese cloth into a bowl.
4. Pour the strained almond milk back into the blender and add the 3 tablespoons of agave. You can adjust the agave to your taste but the creamer should be sweet.
5. Scrape the vanilla beans from a sun dried vanilla pod into the creamer and finish blending. You now have raw vegan coffee creamer.
Natural_vegan's ThoughtsBy natural_vegan
GREAT coffee creamer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 14 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 9 hours ago