YieldMakes 1 dehydrator sheet
2 cups carrot pulp (from juicing)
1 lemon (juiced plus zest)
3 cups raw tahini
1 cup raw honey (optional)
2 pieces fresh ginger (grated)
3 clementines (juiced plus zest)
1. Zest the lemon and clementines and then citrus-press them, or else just put the whole fruits through the juicer (My Breville juicer tends to “eject” the rinds, so I use the former method.).
2. Grate a two-inch piece of ginger.
3. Process ginger and citrus with carrot pulp, tahini (and honey, if you want to use honey) until smooth, adding a little water if needed.
4. Knead with a spatula, so the mixture sticks together.
5. Spread onto dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 20 hours, turning over once.
Za's ThoughtsBy Za
What to do with the carrot pulp? Tired of carrot cake? Try this.
It’s hard to put your finger on the taste. Interesting in a very good way.
Food combining friendly without the honey, which is just an optional add-in for you sweet-tooths out there. (I think the clementines make it plenty sweet.)
For maximum “yum” effect, try with coconut butter and honey spread on top!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 1 hour 34 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 2 hours 38 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 5 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 5 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 1 day 15 hours ago