Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked for 4 hours)
1 cup zucchini (diced)
Pinch sea salt
2 cloves garlic
4 teaspoon appe cider vinegar
1 cup rolled oats
1. Blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the oats. Blend the ingredients to a smooth consistency. A little chunky is also fine. You may want to add water as you blend or even oil. It’s all up to you.
2. Put the dough in a separate bowl and fold in the oats.
3. The oats will create the “nooks and crannies” that English muffins are known for.
4. When you create the muffin, remember to pinch the edges up. English muffins have those neat edges, you know?
5. I dehydrated them overnight on a mesh rack at 115 degrees. I would do it at a lower temp for longer but they needed to be done for a brunch.
They were a hit with olive oil and salt.
Incredomo's ThoughtsBy Incredomo
They’re cute, really.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 10 hours 47 min ago
Need guidance to start kadaknath chicken farming in HyderabadJensenBreck - 11 hours 56 min ago
Suggest Fertilizers for Maze CropsJensenBreck - 11 hours 58 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 10 hours ago