Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked for 4 hours)
1 cup zucchini (diced)
Pinch sea salt
2 cloves garlic
4 teaspoon appe cider vinegar
1 cup rolled oats
1. Blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the oats. Blend the ingredients to a smooth consistency. A little chunky is also fine. You may want to add water as you blend or even oil. It’s all up to you.
2. Put the dough in a separate bowl and fold in the oats.
3. The oats will create the “nooks and crannies” that English muffins are known for.
4. When you create the muffin, remember to pinch the edges up. English muffins have those neat edges, you know?
5. I dehydrated them overnight on a mesh rack at 115 degrees. I would do it at a lower temp for longer but they needed to be done for a brunch.
They were a hit with olive oil and salt.
Incredomo's ThoughtsBy Incredomo
They’re cute, really.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 21 min 33 sec ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 11 hours 47 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 2 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 2 hours ago