Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes about 4 glasses (depending on if you share or not)
2 Green Apples, Cored and chopped
1½ Medium Bananas, Broken into peices
20 Green Grapes w/seeds, Washed
18 Small ice cubes
2 cup Orange juice, Freshly squeezed
- Place chopped apples in the blender
- Follow with bananas and grapes
- Add almost all of your ice cubes (save about 4 out)
- Pour orange juice over all
- Blend (you might have to use pulse for the ice cubes) until it’s all blended and smooth
- Add remaining ice cubes and blend slightly until they are just broken but still chunks
- Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy!!
KurdishMom0607's ThoughtsBy KurdishMom0607
It’s been hot all day here in Kurdistan and I was wanting something cool.. I started thinking about a nice smoothie, so I chose my favorite fruits and this is what I came up with.. The combination of sour apples and sweet bananas and tangy o.j. are so good.. I like the seeded grapes because the seeds are kind of like a sub. for flax seeds..
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 1 hour 31 min ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 2 days 3 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 3 hours ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 16 hours ago
100% raw, does it work for you?Janace - 1 week 2 days ago