Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
3 fresh figs
¼ cup raspberries
Blueberries (as desired)
Fresh mint leaves
¼ cup date syrup (agave or honey works, too)
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional; not raw) or balsamic glaze substitute
1. Cut figs into 6 petals by making 3 “X” style cuts across the pointed top of the fig, making sure not to cut all the way through.
2. Place blackberry in center.
3. Decorate plate as desired with berries and whole mint leaves.
4. Mix syrup with vinegar, if using.
5. Drizzle over plate.
6. Sprinkle with chopped mint.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Beautiful summer breakfast.
Note: Balsamic glaze is also awesome on strawberries.
Raw substitute for balsamic glaze: Combine equal parts blackberry juice (juice will be very thick), date syrup, and Braggs apple cider vinegar in bullet or blender, strain, and keep in fridge in a squeeze bottle.
Juice can be easily made by pressing berries through a mesh strainer with the back of a spoon or using a nut milk bag or paint strainer (no staining on the one i used!) or juicer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 2 hours 35 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 22 hours 16 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 4 days 17 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 4 days 17 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 5 days 3 hours ago