2 mangoes (pitted and thinly sliced)
6 Medjool dates (pitted, soaked for 6 hours in cucumber juice with about 2 teaspoons minced ginger, reserve soaking juice)
4 bananas (peeled, chopped, and frozen at least overnight)
10 lychees (peeled and pitted)
Mint leaves (for garnish)
Flowers (for garnish)
1. Lay the mangoes in a flat bottomed dish.
2. With a hand blender, blend the dates with the ginger, slowly adding soak juice to make a syrup consistency.
3. Pour over the mangoes and set aside to marinate for at least an hour.
4. In a food processor, process the frozen bananas with a few lychees until the ice cream turns white and fluffy. This may take a few minutes, so stop your food processor for a while to keep it from heating up too much.
5. Put the mango and syrup into individual bowls. Add scoops of the ice cream to serve.
6. Decorate with mint leaves and fresh flowers for the finishing touch.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Fruity sweetness with a hint of ginger spice.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 15 hours 51 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 2 days 9 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 3 days 15 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 3 days 20 hours ago
ORANGE HANDS!emilytiddlywink - 4 days 14 hours ago