2 mangoes (pitted and thinly sliced)
6 Medjool dates (pitted, soaked for 6 hours in cucumber juice with about 2 teaspoons minced ginger, reserve soaking juice)
4 bananas (peeled, chopped, and frozen at least overnight)
10 lychees (peeled and pitted)
Mint leaves (for garnish)
Flowers (for garnish)
1. Lay the mangoes in a flat bottomed dish.
2. With a hand blender, blend the dates with the ginger, slowly adding soak juice to make a syrup consistency.
3. Pour over the mangoes and set aside to marinate for at least an hour.
4. In a food processor, process the frozen bananas with a few lychees until the ice cream turns white and fluffy. This may take a few minutes, so stop your food processor for a while to keep it from heating up too much.
5. Put the mango and syrup into individual bowls. Add scoops of the ice cream to serve.
6. Decorate with mint leaves and fresh flowers for the finishing touch.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Fruity sweetness with a hint of ginger spice.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hair fallpauliasmith6745 - 1 hour 35 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 10 hours 4 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 3 days 19 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 3 days 22 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 4 days 1 hour ago