Raw fiesta salad recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1. Cut the kernels off the corn cobs. Place in bowl.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
- 3. Mix gently and serve!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I absolutely love eating fresh raw corn sliced straight off the cob. (Remove peel, snap corn cob in half with your hands, place vertically on cutting board and slice downwards.) Yum!
Like most salads, this recipe does not keep well so eat up right away!
- This recipe is very low in Fat.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes