- 1 nectarine, or more depending on how much you want.
- 2 medium bananas
1. Cut nectarines in half and remove pit.
2. Scoop out a little of each half to make the indention where the pit was larger.
3. Blend up what you scooped out of nectarines with bananas
4. Fill nectarine halves with banana cream!
Fancy treat on fruity budget!
Check out this recipe and other low fat raw recipes at my blog: www.the811recipespot.blogspot.com
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!