Creating Healthy Habits
I like to:
1. Cut pomelo in half and remove peel and pith.
2. Cut sections into smaller sized pieces.
3. Throw it in the blender and blend, blend, blend.
4. Strain the juice since the fruit is very fibrous.
5. Pour into glasses and drink it up!
My new favourite fruit: The pomelo! Slightly tart, and slightly sweeter than a grapefruit, it makes delicious juice.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!