2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions / GlossaryClaireT - 2 hours 53 min ago
Anyone heard about Alissa Cohen's show?Smileen - 21 hours 33 min ago
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 3 days 22 hours ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 5 days 6 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 6 days 22 hours ago