2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Greetings All!ClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Obligatory welcome postClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Should we supplement on a raw diet.RawLifer - 1 day 23 hours ago
Frequently Asked Questions / GlossaryRawLifer - 2 days 9 min ago