2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 15 hours 28 min ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 1 day 18 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 2 days 7 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 2 days 8 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 2 days 8 hours ago