2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 4 hours 55 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 16 hours 21 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 7 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 7 hours ago