2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 3 hours 7 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 14 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 1 day 18 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 54 min ago