2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 16 hours 13 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 16 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 16 hours ago