2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is a subsitution for nutritional yeast ?foods - 21 min 58 sec from now
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 6 hours 34 min ago
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 1 day 7 hours ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 19 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 20 hours ago