2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 3 hours 57 min ago
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 20 hours 55 min ago
What is your favorite salad recipe?anniestk - 21 hours 13 min ago
Do guavas help lose weight and treat diarrhea?anniestk - 1 day 5 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!anniestk - 1 day 5 hours ago