2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 3 days 1 hour ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 5 days 3 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 3 days ago