2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreaksjosien - 9 hours 9 min ago
Change in eye colourhappyknapps - 18 hours 30 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 19 hours 43 min ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 1 day 8 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 2 days 3 hours ago