2 large ripe peaches
generous 2/3 cup red currants
3/4 cup coconut water or juice
1-2 TBSP honey
1. hlve the peaches nd discard the pits
2. corsely chop the peaches and put into a blender
3. Keep 2 or more stems of re currents whole for decoration, depending on how many you're serving and strip the remainder off their stems into the blender.
4. add liquid and honey and blend until smooth
5. pour into glasses and decorate with the remaining red current sprigs
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 50 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 week 1 min ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 3 min ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 5 hours ago