1/2 cup sprouts
2 large green leaf lettuce leaves
1-2 portobello mushrooms
1/8 cup red onion, chopped
1. Rinse and pat dry lettuce leaves and sprouts
2. Lay one lettuce leaf on a flat surface
3. Layer pieces of portobello mushroom, onion and sprouts
4. Spread raw mustard on top (easily prepared by blending raw mustard seeds, a touch of apple cider vinegar and a sprinkle of sea salt)
5. Top with the other lettuce leaf and enjoy!
A quick, simple, delicious and portable raw sandwich for the mushroom lovers of the world.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!