Raw cashew milk recipe
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
Rating4.9/5 (from 8 ratings)4.875
- 1. Blend the cashews and water in a high-speed blender. I use my VitaMix blender, which is the best blender in the world! Blend very well so that the liquid resembles a thin milk.
- 2. Add the remaining raw cashew milk recipe ingredients and blend again.
- 3. Drink this delicious raw cashew milk recipe and experience heavenly bliss! As mentioned above, your raw cashew milk can be drunk straight, or served as a milk substitute in cereals and other recipes.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw cashew milk recipes do not come close to this sweet, almondy cinnamony raw cashew milk recipe.
Raw cashew milk can be used for many many purposes in your raw food lifestyle.
I tend to drink this cashew milk as a delicious sweet treat, perhaps as a dessert, or I serve it over home-made dry cereal or I even splash a 1/4 cup on top of a bowl of my raw oatmeal.
If you have all these ingredients on hand this recipe really only takes a minute to prepare. Cashew milk can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days, but I would reblend before serving it in case any ingredients settle. But a batch of raw cashew milk doesn't last long in my house anyway!
PS: If you have any left over raw cashew milk from this recipe, try making raw chia seed pudding with your raw cashew milk recipe.
Please let me know how you like this recipe and any ideas of how you like to use this raw cashew milk recipe.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes