Yield15-18 bars, depending on how you cut them
Juice from 2 apples
2 cups oats (soaked, dehydrated)
1 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked, dehydrated)
½ cup goji berries
½ cup raisins
½ cup flax meal
2 tablespoons maca powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Left over apple pulp
1. Juice apples and soak oats in juice until they are soft.
2. Soak raisins and gojis until soft in water.
3. Add apple pulp, gojis, raisins, flax meal, and maca to oats that have soaked up apple juice and fold until well mixed. Add some soak water if needed (I do).
4. Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and flatten and pack tight.
5. Freeze until hard and able to cut.
6. Cut to desired portion and dehydrate for about 5-7 hours at 100 Fahrenheit.
This bar is not really sweet, so you could always add a little agave.
Luvmangos's ThoughtsBy luvmangos
I call this power up because it takes only one or two to fill me up and give me energy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawcureskin - 4 hours 51 min ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 6 hours 50 min ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 6 hours 59 min ago
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!ClaireT - 8 hours 9 min ago
The Original Father of Nutrition - PBDavyKOTWF - 13 hours 37 min ago