Yield15-18 bars, depending on how you cut them
2 apples (juiced; I use Fuji)
2 cups raw oats (soaked prior, dehydrated)
1 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked prior, dehydrated)
½ cup goji berries
½ cup raisins
½ cup flax meal
2 tablespoons maca powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Left over apple pulp
1. Juice apples and soak oats in juice until they are soft.
2. Soak raisins and gojis until soft in water.
3. Add apple pulp, gojis, raisins, flax meal, and maca to oats that have soaked up apple juice and fold until well mixed. Add some soak water if needed (i do).
4. Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and flatten and pack tight.
5. Freeze till hard and able to cut.
6. Cut to desired portion and dehydrate for about 5-7 hours at 100 F.
Luvmangos's ThoughtsBy luvmangos
I call this power up because it takes only one or two to fill me up and give me energy!
This bar is not really sweet, so you could always add a little agave.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 2 hours 59 min ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 1 day 5 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 18 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 19 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 20 hours ago