Yield15-18 bars, depending on how you cut them
Juice from 2 apples (I use Fuji)
2 cups raw oats (soaked prior, dehydrated)
1 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked prior, dehydrated)
½ cup goji berries
½ cup raisins
½ cup flax meal
2 tablespoons maca powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Left over apple pulp
1. Juice apples and soak oats in juice until they are soft.
2. Soak raisins and gojis until soft in water.
3. Add apple pulp, gojis, raisins, flax meal, and maca to oats that have soaked up apple juice and fold until well mixed. Add some soak water if needed (i do).
4. Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and flatten and pack tight.
5. Freeze till hard and able to cut.
6. Cut to desired portion and dehydrate for about 5-7 hours at 100 F.
Luvmangos's ThoughtsBy luvmangos
I call this power up because it takes only one or two to fill me up and give me energy!
This bar is not really sweet, so you could always add a little agave.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 23 hours 39 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 23 hours 41 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 23 hours 43 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 53 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 5 days 9 hours ago