Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
1/2 cup macadamia nuts (soaked)
4 tablespoons water
1 large banana (or 2 small ones)
1 tablespoon raw honey or agave nectar
4 large strawberries (chopped)
Handful of blackberries
1. For easier blending, first blend the banana.
2. Add the nuts, water, sweetener, and vanilla and blend on high until creamy. If you find it’s not thick enough, just add more nuts.
3. Refrigerate for at least half an hour to set.
4. While waiting, slice the strawberries and grab a handful of blackberries.
5. Once the pudding is set, put a spoonful in each cup, followed by a handful of blackberries, half of the strawberries, more pudding on top and sprinkled with the rest of the strawberries. Of course, this can be done any way you wish.
Gasping_wallflower's ThoughtsBy gasping_wallflower
I made this while celebrating my sister's birthday one evening.
It’s absolutely delicious and I hope you enjoy it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 15 hours 2 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 22 hours 54 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 23 hours 7 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 1 hour ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 3 days 19 hours ago