Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
1/2 cup macadamia nuts (soaked)
4 tablespoons water
1 large banana (or 2 small ones)
1 tablespoon raw honey or agave nectar
4 large strawberries (chopped)
Handful of blackberries
1. For easier blending, first blend the banana.
2. Add the nuts, water, sweetener, and vanilla and blend on high until creamy. If you find it’s not thick enough, just add more nuts.
3. Refrigerate for at least half an hour to set.
4. While waiting, slice the strawberries and grab a handful of blackberries.
5. Once the pudding is set, put a spoonful in each cup, followed by a handful of blackberries, half of the strawberries, more pudding on top and sprinkled with the rest of the strawberries. Of course, this can be done any way you wish.
Gasping_wallflower's ThoughtsBy gasping_wallflower
I made this while celebrating my sister's birthday one evening.
It’s absolutely delicious and I hope you enjoy it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourhappyknapps - 6 hours 56 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 8 hours 9 min ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 21 hours 19 min ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreakswrionmaw - 1 day 6 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 1 day 15 hours ago