1 hulled strawberry (trim bottom to make it sit as desired)
2 pumpkin seeds
2 sunflower seeds
2 currants (cut in half; 3 halves are needed per mouse)
1 thin strip of dried pineapple (cut using kitchen shears)
Toothpick (for applying eyes and tail)
1 apple or pear (peeled, cored)
Lemon juice (to prevent browning)
Sprinkle of green powder (vita-mineral green or spirulina)
1. Stick pumpkin seeds pointed up in strawberry for ears as shown.
2. Add cut currants as eyes and a nose. Cut side should be sticky so stick on using a toothpick.
3. Add 2 sunflower seed fangs.
4. Insert pineapple strip for tail as shown, making hole with toothpick if needed.
5. Cut apple or pear into wedges. Push straw through wedges of apple or pear to look like Swiss cheese.
6. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
7. Sprinkle a little green powder to look like mold.
A cute and fruity treat for Halloween. :)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!