Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (re-hydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a Teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 Fahrenheit and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 2 days 39 min ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 2 days 5 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 2 days 5 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 6 days 3 hours ago