Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (rehydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 F for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 F and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 20 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 13 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 22 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 22 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 22 hours ago