Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (re-hydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a Teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 Fahrenheit and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 3 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 4 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 16 hours ago