Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (rehydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 F for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 F and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 2 days 17 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 5 days 20 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 6 days 20 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 6 days 20 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 1 hour ago