Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (rehydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 F for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 F and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Raw Food & Army LifeRin - 10 hours 24 min ago
No weight loss?ClaireT - 1 day 10 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss Supportamanda966 - 2 days 11 min ago
What to I do if my grandma pushes cooked food on me?Harmony1 - 2 days 7 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodtryingtoraw - 3 days 6 hours ago