Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (rehydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 F for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 F and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 7 hours 57 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 8 hours 30 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 21 hours 46 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 2 days 15 hours ago