Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
YieldMakes about 8 wraps, but you may want to make more!
4 medium zucchinis
1/2 cup flax seed (ground)
Dash of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Grate the zucchini, and place in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices/herbs.
3. Mix in the ground flax with your hands until it absorbs the excess water from the zucchini.
4. Take a couple of tablespoonfuls of the mixture and form into a large flat disc. Continue until all the mixture is used up.
5. Dry at 145 F for 2 hours, then flip over and dry at 115 F until done.
6. Fill with tomatoes, olives, guacamole etc.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Nice pliable wrap that is vegetable based.
Feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices. Very easy to make.
Delicious. Great for a picnic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 21 hours 24 min ago
Sea SaltMyHealingJourney - 22 hours 17 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???nicoliam - 1 day 16 hours ago
How many avocados per day is okay?nicoliam - 1 day 17 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 4 days 17 hours ago