Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
YieldMakes about 8 wraps, but you may want to make more!
4 medium zucchinis
1/2 cup flax seed (ground)
Dash of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Grate the zucchini, and place in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices/herbs.
3. Mix in the ground flax with your hands until it absorbs the excess water from the zucchini.
4. Take a couple of tablespoonfuls of the mixture and form into a large flat disc. Continue until all the mixture is used up.
5. Dry at 145 F for 2 hours, then flip over and dry at 115 F until done.
6. Fill with tomatoes, olives, guacamole etc.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Nice pliable wrap that is vegetable based.
Feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices. Very easy to make.
Delicious. Great for a picnic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(lisay9782 - 5 hours 46 min ago
Buy Quality COUNTERFEIT MONEY(whatsapp +4915215387133)DOCUMENTSFACE TO FACE BUSINESS ALSO AVAILABLErankomark - 8 hours 11 min ago
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 10 hours 18 min ago
Change in eye colourliv07 - 12 hours 57 min ago
help:)BEST JUICER FOR GREENS??sharonthejuicer - 22 hours 44 min ago