Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
YieldMakes about 8 wraps, but you may want to make more!
4 medium zucchinis
1/2 cup flax seed (ground)
Dash of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Grate the zucchini, and place in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices/herbs.
3. Mix in the ground flax with your hands until it absorbs the excess water from the zucchini.
4. Take a couple of tablespoonfuls of the mixture and form into a large flat disc. Continue until all the mixture is used up.
5. Dry at 145 F for 2 hours, then flip over and dry at 115 F until done.
6. Fill with tomatoes, olives, guacamole etc.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Nice pliable wrap that is vegetable based.
Feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices. Very easy to make.
Delicious. Great for a picnic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
One Meal A Daymichaelgoromjr - 7 hours 19 min ago
Raw oat groats edible?Thomas - 16 hours 31 min ago
How do I deal with depression?ClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
95% Raw, Alcohol/Caffeine, and Low Energy!ClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
Questions about mandoline slicers and spiralizersjaneD - 3 days 21 hours ago