Raw cream of celery soup recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 9 ratings)5
- 1. Add all of the raw cream of celery soup recipe ingredients (except the last 1/2 cup of celery) to your high-speed blender.
- 2. Blend in your high-speed blender. Start blending on low and work your way all the way up to high. Blend for a very long time so that the stringiness is blended and so that the soup recipe warms up nicely from the speed of your blender.
- 3. Place your 1/2 cup chopped celery into a bowl. Pour blended celery soup mixture on top of the chopped celery. Mix gently with a spoon.
- 4. Serve immediately. For an added touch, garnish with thinly sliced avocado.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I like this raw cream of celery soup recipe when I want something light and creamy at the same time. Raw soups actually make great snacks, too (especially once you get the hang of making them, you can throw them together super quick, like, 5 mins!)!
I can't really think of any major tips to give you. Just make sure that you blend this recipe up for a very long time so that it gets very blended and so that it warms up, as well. This raw cream of celery soup recipe makes enough for one big bowl or two very small appetizer cups.
Because celery can be stringy you'll definitely want to make sure that you use a high-speed blender for this raw celery soup concoction.
Cream of celery soup is close to my heart because apparently my mom ate nothing but cream of celery soup when she was pregnant with me!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes