Raw cinnamon raisin "oatmeal" cookies
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time1 hour 5 min
Suggested Servings10 servings
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisins - reserve!
- 1. Place almonds in food processor. Process until very fine - slightly coarser than flour. You are making almond flour! Will still have a few small chunks, but that's ok.
- 2. Place "almond flour" into large bowl. Add everything else except raisins. Stir with spoon until well combined, resembling cookie dough.
- 3. Add raisins and stir again until will distributed.
- 4. Place bowl in fridge for one hour. Once refrigerated for one hour, mold into cookie shapes. Serve immediately.
- 5. Store leftover cookies in refrigerator. (Cookies are best served right out of fridge, otherwise they will crumble.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Try these refrigerator cookies with a tall glass of chilled cashew milk. Just like grandma used to make!
As written, these cookies are super sweet. Ease up on the honey - start with slightly less than the called-for measurement.
As with many of my recipes, the coconut oil is extremely important for hardening this recipe. Do not omit.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes