Raw strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing recipe
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Place all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth!
- 2. Use immediately or store in refridgerator.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This raw strawberry vinaigrette reminds me of classic raspberry vinaigrette - but without the "grit" of raspberry seeds. And with only four ingredients, it's a snap to whip up in the blender!
The strawberries are what give this recipe its delightful sweet, fruity, tangy flavor. So be sure to use strawberries with lots of flavor! Fresh are best.
This recipe goes perfectly with spinach salad!
I like my salad dressings really sweet, and this recipe is naturally very sweet due to the strawberries (as long as your strawberries are nice and sweet.) No additional sweeteners are required.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes