RFP14: Raw Pizza
To listen to the podcast click on the photo/play button above or save the MP3 to your own computer.
In this episode of The Raw Food Podcast The Rawtarian explains how to make a raw pizza:
1. Step one: make a crust using a dehydrator. Here are the recipes: raw pizza crust made from regular almonds (<--easiest) OR crust made from almond pulp (leftovers from making almond milk). You can now either use the crust right away or refrigerate or freeze it.
2. Spread one raw sauce on your pizza crusts. It's easiest to use a leftover sauce that you have already used for something else:
- Raw tomato sauce or
- Raw pesto or
- Raw cheese sauce or
- Raw ranch dressing or
- Raw alfredo sauce or
3. Sprinkle chopped veggies on top of the pizza crust that has sauce on it. I like to use three different toppings at one. Choose from pineapple, green pepper, sun dried tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, etc.
4. Dehydrate "dressed up" pizza for an hour or two to get it warm and tasty and so that the veggies shrivel up a little bit to resemble a cooked pizza :)
PS: At the end of the episode I make a preview announcement about the raw recipes mobile app that I am working on for iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads and Android devices! It will be for sale soon - hopefully some time in November if all goes as planned...
Click the button below to download the mp3 podcast file.Download Podcast
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes