1 cup cold water
¼ fresh piel de sapo (skinless, seedless)
¼ ripe pineapple (frozen, cored, pieces)
½ cup raw cashews
3 large dates (If small dates, then 6)
1. Pour water and cashews in blender, and blend for not less than 1 minute until cashews are completely dissolved.
2. Add fresh large dates and blend until dissolved.
3. Add frozen pineapple pieces and press on ice crush.
4. While running on ice crush, add piel de sapo melon pieces one by one.
5. Blend until crushed pineapple and melon is dissolved into milk. Serve and enjoy!
This is a creamy, not shake-like thick, cold milk!
Creamy and sweet, with a very light ivory (almost white) color.
Piel de Sapo melon comes from Spain, and it is incredibly sweet. See picture for the melon and shake.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!