1 box strawberries
1 young coconut
Coconut water (as needed)
Sweetener of choice (to taste)
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 cup almonds (soaked, dehydrated in the sun, and then ground)
Sweetener of choice (as needed; for the pie crust)
Dash of salt
1 tablespoon psyllium (for the crust)
1. Open up the young coconut and save the water.
2. Carve out the meat, clean it off, and then dump it into the blender.
3. Add the trimmed strawberries, some sweetener (mine weren’t very sweet, so I had to use quite a bit of sweetener), and coconut water to get it mixing well (I have a wimpy blender). Blend until smooth.
4. Then add the melted coconut oil. You can also add some vanilla.
5. For the crust, which should be made first, maybe a couple hours in advance, soak the almonds overnight, dry them in the sun for a couple hours, and then grind into a meal. Pour in some sweetener (I used maple syrup) until a little sticky.
6. Add in the salt and psyllium. Press into a bowl or plate to form the crust.
7. Let the crust dry in the sun for a few hours to help it set.
8. Pour in the mousse and chill a few hours in the fridge.
Carmentina's ThoughtsBy Carmentina
An easy mousse you can enjoy plain, or make it into a pie as I did.
My hubby loved this.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Q/微912446885澳洲售卖名牌大学真文凭办理阿德莱德大学毕业证成绩单澳洲学历文凭证书留服认证定做澳洲文凭办理,轻松解决国外留学生毕业情况！Adelaide Universityergerfgerg01 - 15 sec ago
Q/微912446885澳洲售卖名牌大学真文凭办理墨尔本大学毕业证成绩单澳洲学历文凭证书留服认证定做澳洲文凭办理,轻松解决国外留学生毕业情况！TheUniversity of Melbourneergerfgerg01 - 1 min 48 sec ago
Q/微912446885澳洲售卖名牌大学真文凭办理新南威尔士大学UNSW毕业证成绩单澳洲学历文凭证书留服认证定做澳洲文凭办理,轻松解决国外留学生毕业情况！TheUniversityof New Souergerfgerg01 - 3 min 3 sec ago
英国大学毕业证防制Q/微912446885东安格利亚大学UEA毕业证成绩单防制英国学位证学历文凭英国学位等级英国硕士学位回国认证办理英国大学教育部留服认证University of East Anglergerfgerg01 - 4 min 42 sec ago
英国大学毕业证防制Q/微912446885莱斯特大学毕业证成绩单防制英国学位证学历文凭英国学位等级英国硕士学位回国认证办理英国大学教育部留服认证University of Leicesterergerfgerg01 - 6 min 3 sec ago