Raw pie crust recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time35 min
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 4 ratings)5
- 1. Place all raw pie crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until well processed but still slightly mealy/chunky.
- 2. Press down into your pie plate!
- 3. Fill with your desired filling and refrigerate for at least two hours to allow crust to firm up.
- 4. After refrigerating, garnish your delicious pie with your favorite berries and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw pie crusts are an integral part of your raw recipe arsenal!
I just love this raw pie crust recipe. I mean, four ingredients and the taste of this raw pie crust is to
die live for! I wouldn't change a thing about this one. The flavors and measurements are perfect, IMO.
This raw pie crust recipe is my go-to, standby raw pie crust. I like this recipe even better than carob or cacoa crusts. I have heard some people call this recipe a "shortbread" recipe, and this one raw pie crust recipe does remind me of shortbread... that salty sweetness takes me back to my childhood!
It is so simple and you can whip it up in a flash with some pretty basic ingredients. It also presses down very easily into a pie plate.
This recipe makes enough for one pie crust. You can top this crust with anything you like. I prefer topping this raw pie crust with thawed rasberries and other wet berries. I often keep the crust on its own, and I don't top it until we're ready to eat it to avoid the crust getting soggy. (I hate soggy pie crusts!!)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes