Raw brownie recipe
Posted in: Raw Cakes, Cookies and Bars
1. Place pecans alone in your food processor and process until the pecans become small and crumbly.
2. Add dates to the raw brownie recipe and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to this raw brownie recipe and process again until the mixture turns a lovely dark chocolatey brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery. (There should still be air between the small bits so that you will be able to press them down into your brownie pan.)
4. Dump the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down firmly using your clean hands.
5. Refrigerate this raw brownie recipe for a couple of hours. You do not have to refrigerate it, but it is much easier to slice when chilled. By the way, this is actually a raw brownie recipe that keeps its shape! So it can be good for serving to non-raw fooders because the presentation of this raw brownie recipe is good when chilled.
6. Store this raw brownie recipe in the refrigerator if it lasts that long!
PS: For an even more delightful brownie, serve it with this easy, instant raw chocolate icing.
The Rawtarian's Thoughts
Raw brownie recipe -- finally, a raw brownie recipe that tastes like REAL BROWNIES!
I am quite surprised and amazed at how the texture of this raw brownie recipe resembles real brownies--especially after this raw brownie recipe is refrigerated for about an hour or even longer.
My husband thinks this raw brownie recipe needs chocolate icing, but I disagree. I think it's perfect on its own! (But it is true, everything is better with raw chocolate icing on it.)
You can also use this raw brownie recipe as a pie crust or as very chocolately raw truffles.
Good luck trying to keep this raw brownie recipe around for longer than 24 hours. This vegan recipe would be good for about six small servings. Feel free to double the recipe if you want more or if you want to make it last longer. (I usually double it.)
Without further ado, here's my favorite uber-delicious and simple raw brownie recipe.
Your raw recipe package has been sent to your email
Be sure to check your spam or bulk mail folders if you can't find your package. Enjoy your raw adventure!