Want to be raw? Start doing these 6 easy things right now
It’s easier than you think to start going raw. You don’t have to run out and buy a bunch of expensive foods right away. Or appliances – you can start with just a cheap blender.
Here are 6 simple steps to get you started.
Then, if you’re still psyched about going raw, you can delve a little deeper into the raw experience!
- Find a fruit that gets you excited and eat lots of it! (My faves are green grapes and fresh blueberries. Simple but oh so tasty!)
- Buy a food processor or a blender. They don't have to be good ones - and you don't need both to START!
- Shop healthy. It all starts at the grocery store - buy healthy groceries that you enjoy and avoid buying junk like chips, cookies, etc. Eating healthy starts at the grocery store. Then, when you get peckish on the couch you don't have a lot of junk food in the house so you eat better stuff, like fruit or nuts.
- Find one raw recipe that appeals to you and make it for fun! Are brownies your thing? How about raw chocolate haystacks?
- Make your **next** meal a raw one. I mean it, right now!
- Invite your friend(s). Have a "learning-raw" party get-together!
Do you see how easy it is to start going raw? Your experience should be simple and fun. And not hard on your budget. Choose your favourite fruit, find a dee-lish recipe, get your taste of raw!
Related To This Blog Post
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes