Raw chocolate shake recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Yield1 large smoothie
- 1. Blend!
- 2. Adjust measurements to suit your taste.I like to go easy on the cocoa powder and then add more if necessary.
- 3. Enjoy this raw chocolate shake recipe!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw chocolate shake recipes have saved the day once again. Over the past few days I've had some sweet-tooth cravings, I'm not afraid to admit it. In order to quell the sweet tooth, I've been making more desserts than normal.
The following raw chocolate shake recipe is so simple but so divine. Served chilled in a tall cold glass, it's a true treat. I am drinking this shake as I type this!
This recipe is perfect for one person.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Riboflavin, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes