Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 tablespoons bee pollen
1 teaspoon lucuma powder
1 tablespoon raw honey (add to get desired consistency)
2 tablespoons Artisana coconut butter
1. Add the lucuma powder to the bee pollen and stir well until the are well mixed together.
2. Knead the coconut butter into the mixture until it resembles a crumbly texture.
3. Add honey until the texture starts to ball up, kneading well to make a solid ball.
4. Roll small portions into small little balls. I like to use my melon baller to do this.
5. Store the balls in the fridge.
Gordienali's ThoughtsBy gordienali
My kids love bee pollen. They love to just nibble on it straight.
I wanted to make something unique for them that didn’t make such a mess from them dropping it all over the house. So I made them these cream candies that they get on special occasions.
They are very sweet and rich so you don’t need very much to satisfy you.
I have also made a white chocolate coating to them for something extra special!
Gently melt some cacao butter and add a little agave to taste (not sure on the exact amounts as I have just eyeballed the amounts).
Dip your refrigerated balls into the melted butter and return to fridge.
Dip 2 to 3 times to get your desired coating on the balls!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!isabelmele95 - 2 hours 40 min ago
questions about weight loss and loose skinisabelmele95 - 2 hours 41 min ago
Aging and Face Routine Help!isabelmele95 - 2 hours 44 min ago
Forehead Wrinklesisabelmele95 - 2 hours 46 min ago
Bulging veins?isabelmele95 - 2 hours 54 min ago