Rating2.6/5 (from 5 ratings)2.6
YieldServes around 3
½ cup strawberries (frozen)
Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean
½ cup raw cocoa powder
¾ cup raw agave nectar
1 recipe raw whipped cream
½ recipe yummy almond cookies (crumbled into little pieces)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
4 cups raw cashews (soaked)
2 cups Thai young coconut meat
VANILLA ICE CREAM
1. Blend 1 cup of cashews, 1/2 cup coconut meat, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of agave nectar in a Vitamix until a pure, completely smooth cream appears. This makes about 1 pint of vanilla ice cream.
2. Put in freezer for 20 minutes to stiffen up a bit.
3. Process in an ice cream maker, and put it back in the freezer.
STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
4. Blend 1 cup cashews, 1/2 cup coconut meat, 2 tablespoons agave, and 1/2 cup strawberries in a Vitamix until a light pink, pure cream forms.
5. Freeze for 20 minutes. Process in ice cream maker and freeze again.
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
6. Blend 1 cup cashews, 1/2 cup coconut meat, 2 tablespoons agave,and 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder in a Vitamix until creamy chocolate smooth.
7. Freeze for 20 minutes. Process in an ice cream maker and freeze again.
8. Blend cocoa powder, coconut oil, and agave nectar until smooth. Do not chill.
9. For each sundae, with an ice cream scoop, place one scoop of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate ice cream in a bowl.
10. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, crumble some yummy almond cookies, and last, but not least, pipe a tower of raw whipped cream on each sundae in a star-tipped piping bag!
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
This is so delicious.
This is perfect for kids, parties, etc.
Eat it with almond milk for the ultimate creamy effect!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
DreadlocksClaireT - 2 hours 5 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 6 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 7 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 6 days 2 hours ago