1 package hiziki
3 tomatoes, diced
1. soak hiziki for 30 min
2. rinse 3x
3. set aside 1 cup of hiziki and 1/2 cup pesto for garnishing.
4. toss everything else except tomatoes
5. when serving, put tossed pasta in the center of the plate and surround it with the remaining hiziki
6. put extra dollops of pesto on the hiziki- you could even get decorative with it using a condiment squirter thing
7. sprinkle tomatoes, olive oil, and extra pine nuts
8. garnish with mint and basil leaves
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
keeps 2 days in the fridge
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.