1 cup almonds
1/2 cup cashews
Handful of dates (pitted and soaked)
Pinch of sea salt
2 cups cashews
3 to 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
1/8 cup coconut oil
4 to 5 tablespoons raw sweetener (honey, agave, stevia, etc.)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol-free)
Pinch of sea salt
Water (enough to make everything blend)
1. Simply crush the nuts in a food processor until they look like a powder. Add the salt.
2. With the processor running, add the dates one-by-one until the mixture begins to form a ball.
3. Press the crust into small dessert bowls, muffin or cake molds. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
4. Combine everything in a blender, adding enough water to make a thick pudding like consistency. If you don't have a high speed blender, you will need to add the nuts slowly, stopping frequently to stir.
5. Pour the filling into the cups and refrigerate overnight. For a 'surprise' filling, you could add nuts and fresh or dried fruit in the middle.
Angelic Monkey's ThoughtsBy Angelic Monkey
Here's a simple but decedent raw vegan chocolate tartlet that will satisfy your choco cravings!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 4 hours 26 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 8 hours 22 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 8 hours 27 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 9 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 18 hours ago