Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 1 or 2
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon garlic granules
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 ears corn on the cob (shucked, trimmed)
1. Mix oil & Italian seasonings in a small custard cup; stir well and let sit for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile shuck and trim corn.
2. Mix the garlic, onion powders and the salt in a small dish; set aside.
3. Heat dehydrator and set up dehydrator tray with Teflex sheet lining.
4. Place corn on Teflex sheet and brush all over with oil-herb mixture.
5. Heat in dehydrator for about 30 minutes before serving time.
6. Remove corn to plates and sprinkle with salt mixture.
7. Serve and enjoy!
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Warm and buttery flavored, you will find these more delicious than the cooked version.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 1 day 11 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 3 days 7 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 3 days 7 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 3 days 17 hours ago
Best Juicer?jerocarson - 3 days 19 hours ago