Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 1 or 2
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon garlic granules
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 ears corn on the cob (shucked, trimmed)
1. Mix oil & Italian seasonings in a small custard cup; stir well and let sit for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile shuck and trim corn.
2. Mix the garlic, onion powders and the salt in a small dish; set aside.
3. Heat dehydrator and set up dehydrator tray with Teflex sheet lining.
4. Place corn on Teflex sheet and brush all over with oil-herb mixture.
5. Heat in dehydrator for about 30 minutes before serving time.
6. Remove corn to plates and sprinkle with salt mixture.
7. Serve and enjoy!
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Warm and buttery flavored, you will find these more delicious than the cooked version.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sea SaltClaireT - 9 min 27 sec ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???nicoliam - 11 hours 37 min ago
How many avocados per day is okay?nicoliam - 12 hours 25 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 3 days 12 hours ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 4 days 1 hour ago