1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 tablespoon pumpkin/sunflower seed blend
1 to 2 tablespoons alfalfa powder
1 teaspoon olive leaf powder
1 tablespoon almonds or other nuts (optional)
1 tablespoon ginger (freshly grated, to your taste)
1/2 apple (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1 cup Suede Hills Green Leaf Stevia Water
3/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup cranberries
1. To make Suede Hills Green Leaf Stevia Water, place 2 teaspoons of Green Leaf Stevia Powder into a 2 liter jug and then fill with water. We prefer to keep this in the fridge an allow it to steep for at least an hour or more.
2. Place in a bowl ginger, apple, cinnamon, and Green Leaf Stevia Water.
3. In a small coffee grinder, grind together chia seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin/sunflower seeds, alfalfa powder, olive leaf powder, almonds or other nuts.
4. Pour this mixture on top of the apple mixture and stir.
5. Top with blueberries and cranberries. Mix it all together and add banana slices on top.
Okay. So basically this is a bowl of fruits and a mixture of powders, nuts, and seeds that are delicious and alkalizing.
This breakfast usually keeps us energized until noon or one o'clock.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!