- 3 cups of walnuts
- 3 cups of dates
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of dried coconut
- 1/3 cup of raw honey (or other raw sweetener)
- Process the walnuts
- Add the dates and process again
- Process remaining ingredients in food processor
- Press the mixture down into a glass brownie pan
Therawmichelle's ThoughtsBy therawmichelle
Another can't-believe-it's-raw recipe. This raw brownie recipe's main ingredients are walnuts, raw cacao and dates... mixed together just perfectly. Have a peek at the walnut brownie recipe (http://rawfoodhealthwatch.com/raw-vegan-recipes/walnut-brownie-recipe/) on my site if you curious of the potential health benefits of these brownies. Also included are the quick instructions for the optional, but highly recommended, icing.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.