Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield12-24 balls, depending on size
¼ cup organic raisins (soaked)
5 dates (soaked)
1½ cups almonds (soaked overnight and dried)
¼ cup raw cocoa powder
1. Soak the dates and raisins for about 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pits from the dates
3. Put the almonds in the food processor and pulse 6 times.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the processor with the almonds and process until everything is combined and the mixture starts to pull away from the sides.
5. Remove mixture from the processor and form into balls.
6. Roll the balls in some almonds, coconut, or cocoa powder for added flavor.
Sanzo5's ThoughtsBy sanzo5
Yummy Raw Brownie Bites!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 20 hours 53 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 day 9 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 2 days 13 hours ago