Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield12-24 balls, depending on size
¼ cup organic raisins (soaked)
5 dates (soaked)
1½ cups almonds (soaked overnight and dried)
¼ cup raw cocoa powder
1. Soak the dates and raisins for about 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pits from the dates
3. Put the almonds in the food processor and pulse 6 times.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the processor with the almonds and process until everything is combined and the mixture starts to pull away from the sides.
5. Remove mixture from the processor and form into balls.
6. Roll the balls in some almonds, coconut, or cocoa powder for added flavor.
Sanzo5's ThoughtsBy sanzo5
Yummy Raw Brownie Bites!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Solution For Major Hair Losspauliasmith6745 - 1 hour 31 min ago
A strong but rocky start.GillyBean - 4 hours 45 min ago
Coming back to raw after six years away.ClaireT - 10 hours 24 min ago
Raw green beansGillyBean - 1 day 3 hours ago
Almonds good or bad?deepshikaj - 1 day 23 hours ago