Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield12-24 balls, depending on size
¼ cup organic raisins (soaked)
5 dates (soaked)
1½ cups almonds (soaked overnight and dried)
¼ cup raw cocoa powder
1. Soak the dates and raisins for about 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pits from the dates
3. Put the almonds in the food processor and pulse 6 times.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the processor with the almonds and process until everything is combined and the mixture starts to pull away from the sides.
5. Remove mixture from the processor and form into balls.
6. Roll the balls in some almonds, coconut, or cocoa powder for added flavor.
Sanzo5's ThoughtsBy sanzo5
Yummy Raw Brownie Bites!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 21 hours 45 min ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 1 day 15 hours ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 1 day 20 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 1 day 20 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 5 days 17 hours ago