Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield12-24 balls, depending on size
¼ cup organic raisins (soaked)
5 dates (soaked)
1½ cups almonds (soaked overnight and dried)
¼ cup raw cocoa powder
1. Soak the dates and raisins for about 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pits from the dates
3. Put the almonds in the food processor and pulse 6 times.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the processor with the almonds and process until everything is combined and the mixture starts to pull away from the sides.
5. Remove mixture from the processor and form into balls.
6. Roll the balls in some almonds, coconut, or cocoa powder for added flavor.
Sanzo5's ThoughtsBy sanzo5
Yummy Raw Brownie Bites!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 16 hours 34 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 16 hours 38 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 2 days 20 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 17 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 17 hours ago