Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield12-24 balls, depending on size
¼ cup organic raisins (soaked)
5 dates (soaked)
1½ cups almonds (soaked overnight and dried)
¼ cup raw cocoa powder
1. Soak the dates and raisins for about 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pits from the dates
3. Put the almonds in the food processor and pulse 6 times.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the processor with the almonds and process until everything is combined and the mixture starts to pull away from the sides.
5. Remove mixture from the processor and form into balls.
6. Roll the balls in some almonds, coconut, or cocoa powder for added flavor.
Sanzo5's ThoughtsBy sanzo5
Yummy Raw Brownie Bites!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 22 hours 39 min ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 3 days 15 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 1 hour ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 1 hour ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 4 days 1 hour ago