Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes around 4 quiches
FOR THE CRUST
2 tablespoons flax meal (ground)
1 clove garlic (crushed)
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons water
FOR THE FILLING
2 cups mushrooms (chopped)
2 cups green squash
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1½ cup cashews
A bit of water
1. Put all the crust ingredients in a food processor till mixed (and smooth).
2. Press into Tart cases so you have a thin crust.
Optional: Dehydrate for 2 hours in cases then when they are firm, remove them from the cases and dehydrate for a further 6 hours.
3. For the filling, marinate chopped mushrooms in lemon juice.
4. While the mushrooms are marinating, blend all the other filling ingredients in blender until smooth.
5. In a large bowl, mix together mushrooms and filling mixture together.
6. Pour mixture into the bases.
Optional: Dehydrate for a further 24 hours.
Ajchanter's ThoughtsBy ajchanter
Even my Grandfather liked it and that's saying something! ;)
I changed it from Russell James’s recipe to what i had in the kitchen at that moment.
I didn't dehydrate mine because I didn't have a dehydrator then.
I'm sure it would taste even better in they go in for a bit!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Really Dry Skinjayleenm - 3 hours 21 min ago
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,VisA Whatsapp:....+15152003614scornjames - 6 hours 56 min ago
Buy genuine EU, US Passport (firstname.lastname@example.org) Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Cardscornjames - 6 hours 59 min ago
My mom has psoriasisirvines - 7 hours 57 min ago
Face?irvines - 8 hours 9 sec ago