Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
YieldServes one very hungry girl! (or guy) or 2 normal people:)
1 frozen banana
½ head romaine lettuce
1 teaspoon flax seed
1 teaspoon hemp seed oil
handful of grapes
1. Cut up one apple and a half of the other one into manageable chunks for your blender.
2. Since I don’t have the privilege of owning anything near comparable to the Vita-mix,I have to create an ingredient trifle in my blender. (If you have a Vita-mix, you can make this “blender trifle” too, just to humour me): banana on the bottom, then the one and a half apples you cut up and then the half head of romaine. Sprinkle the flax seed and dribble the hemp seed oil on top. Add enough water to get it to blend and whir away. And whir and whir..
3. It should be surprisingly creamy and thick. Stare in awe and then pour into a bowl.
4. Cut up the remaining half apple into eat-able sized pieces, pretty shapes, etc. In other words, be far more creative than I was in the picture.
5. Top your souper green soup with the apple pieces and a handful of grapes(because they’re seriously under-represented and they’re great!)
6. Slurp it up. Or eat politely if people you wish to impress are around.
Zer0's ThoughtsBy zer0
You’re probably thinking: What do you get when you combine a banana’s sweetness with nuttiness from hemp seed oil and tartness from apples? Well, I’m so glad you asked:) You get a surprisingly creamy, sweet, and utterly delicious green soup that will fill you up and energize you to the core!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 2 hours 10 min from now
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 1 day 37 min ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 3 days 2 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 1 day ago