1 cup walnuts
1 cup pecans
15 dates, or to taste
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup dates
1 1/2 cup walnuts
Whipped Cream (any kind you wish)
Chocolate Shavings (garnish)
1. Grind up the dates, walnuts, and pecans in the food processor until crumbly
2. Press mixture into pie dish
1. Mash or grind up the bananas, and mix in the cocoa powder
2. Grind the walnuts and dates in the food processor until it is a bit short of turning into paste
3. Combine the two mixes in a bowl, and mix until silky
4. Scoop the silk into the pie, and spread evenly
1. Top the silk with an inch thick layer of whipped cream
2. Garnish the pie with the chocolate shavings
My FAVORITE pie when I was growing up
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!