½ cup cashews
2 teaspoons sesame oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup agave
½ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons ginger (about an inch of ginger)
1 red chile or any chile (I like it hot, so use full pepper with caution)
1½ tablespoons nama shoyu
1 cup almond butter
½ head of cabbage (any type of cabbage will work)
1 large carrot or a few baby carrots
Fresh cilantro leaves
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh mint leaves
1. Put cashews, salt, and sesame oil in the food processor and process.
2. Put agave, lemon juice, ginger, red chile, nama shoyu, and almond butter and blend together.
3. Shred cabbage. Put into bowl and hand mix in the blended ingredients.
4. Cut the carrots into thins slices and do the same to the mango.
5. Lay the lettuce leaf down and put the the cabbage mix, lay carrots, mango down. Add some sprouts, cilantro, basil and mint (must add the basil and mint!).
Your mouth won’t believe what it is experiencing!
The idea for this recipe is taken from Raw Food Real World. However, I did change the recipe a bit.
This recipe is well worth your time. After making it at least once a week, you will become a pro and throw it together like it was nothing.
Oh yeah, you can fold it, roll it, or just fork it. They all taste the same but the experience is your decision.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!