Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 dash cinnamon
¾ cup almonds
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Dice or slice peaches and set aside in large bowl.
2. In a blender or food processor blend dates, cinnamon, and enough water to get a syrupy consistency.
3. Pour the date syrup over the peaches and let sit in the fridge at least until you are done making the crumble topping. The longer the better.
4. For the crumble topping, blend the almonds, dates, and coconut oil to desired consistency. I like to blend it until it starts sticking together a little.
5. For individual servings scoop peaches into individual bowls and top with the almond crumble topping. For a large dish, leave the peaches in the large dish and spread the almond topping over the top.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
All the measurements are approximations because I didn’t measure anything when I made it, so adjust everything to your liking. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 2 days 21 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 4 days 22 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 3 days ago