Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Dash of cinnamon
¾ cup almonds
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Dice or slice peaches and set aside in large bowl.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend dates, cinnamon, and enough water to get a syrupy consistency.
3. Pour the date syrup over the peaches and let sit in the fridge at least until you are done making the crumble topping. The longer the better.
4. For the crumble topping, blend the almonds, dates, and coconut oil to desired consistency. I like to blend it until it starts sticking together a little.
5. For individual servings, scoop peaches into individual bowls and top with the almond crumble topping.
6. For a large dish, leave the peaches in the large dish and spread the almond topping over the top.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
All the measurements are approximations because I didn’t measure anything when I made it, so adjust everything to your liking.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!travisb - 7 hours 54 min ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 1 day 1 hour ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 1 day 14 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 days 22 hours ago