Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
½ cup raw oatmeal
¼ cup raisins
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup sunflower seeds (sprouted)
1. In a large bowl, blend bananas, oatmeal, and spices.
2. Fold in sunflower seeds and raisins.
3. Drop tablespoon sized mounds of dough on your sheet.
4. Dehydrate for about 7 hours, flipping them mid-way through.
5. For decoration, sprinkle dried shredded coconut.
Om...'s ThoughtsBy om...
These are so easy and can be adapted spicewise.
You could even add different dried fruit, nuts, or cacao nibs.
Make sure you use “banana bread” bananas. You know the kind with a little brown on them, so then they are extra sweet!
I like the recipe because I feel like I’m “baking.”
This was my first time sprouting sunflower seeds. It was way easier than I thought.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 15 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 20 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 20 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 3 hours ago