Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
½ cup raw oatmeal
¼ cup raisins
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup sunflower seeds (sprouted)
1. In a large bowl, blend bananas, oatmeal, and spices.
2. Fold in sunflower seeds and raisins.
3. Drop tablespoon sized mounds of dough on your sheet.
4. Dehydrate for about 7 hours, flipping them mid-way through.
5. For decoration, sprinkle dried shredded coconut.
Om...'s ThoughtsBy om...
These are so easy and can be adapted spicewise.
You could even add different dried fruit, nuts, or cacao nibs.
Make sure you use “banana bread” bananas. You know the kind with a little brown on them, so then they are extra sweet!
I like the recipe because I feel like I’m “baking.”
This was my first time sprouting sunflower seeds. It was way easier than I thought.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Feeling coldClaireT - 14 hours 12 min ago
Juicing makes me feel sick?jojo76 - 19 hours 37 min ago
Why not the entire Wheat Grass?valeriea - 1 day 13 hours ago
Help a fellow rawfoodarian in Italy with getting some piece of equipmentClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?laura - 2 days 20 hours ago