Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 cup garbanzo beans (sprouted)
½ cup red onion (chopped)
1 cup red, green, or orange bell pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoons lime juice
2/3 cup raisins (soaked)
½ tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Put the chopped vegetables and garbanzo beans in a bowl.
2. Put mango and all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse. Place this in a bowl.
3. Put raisins in a food processor and process until they are small pieces. Add the raisins to the mango mixture.
4. Pour chutney over the vegetables and garbanzo beans.
5. Let set in the fridge so the flavors can mix before serving.
Bdavis's ThoughtsBy bdavis
You can use any variation of vegetables with this.
It is crunchy, tangy, and sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???Creativelycc - 12 hours 10 min ago
Coconut meatCreativelycc - 12 hours 29 min ago
Natural Hair ColorCreativelycc - 12 hours 33 min ago
Nut allergyHarmony1 - 19 hours 18 min ago
Is it easy to be raw in Thailand?Harmony1 - 19 hours 21 min ago