Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 cup garbanzo beans (sprouted)
½ cup red onion (chopped)
1 cup red, green, or orange bell pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoons lime juice
2/3 cup raisins (soaked)
½ tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Put the chopped vegetables and garbanzo beans in a bowl.
2. Put mango and all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse. Place this in a bowl.
3. Put raisins in a food processor and process until they are small pieces. Add the raisins to the mango mixture.
4. Pour chutney over the vegetables and garbanzo beans.
5. Let set in the fridge so the flavors can mix before serving.
Bdavis's ThoughtsBy bdavis
You can use any variation of vegetables with this.
It is crunchy, tangy, and sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 7 hours 12 min ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 7 hours 47 min ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 8 hours 35 min ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 12 hours 26 min ago
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 2 days 6 hours ago