Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 cup garbanzo beans (sprouted)
½ cup red onion (chopped)
1 cup red, green, or orange bell pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoons lime juice
2/3 cup raisins (soaked)
½ tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Put the chopped vegetables and garbanzo beans in a bowl.
2. Put mango and all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse. Place this in a bowl.
3. Put raisins in a food processor and process until they are small pieces. Add the raisins to the mango mixture.
4. Pour chutney over the vegetables and garbanzo beans.
5. Let set in the fridge so the flavors can mix before serving.
Bdavis's ThoughtsBy bdavis
You can use any variation of vegetables with this.
It is crunchy, tangy, and sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!travisb - 9 hours 54 min ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 1 day 3 hours ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 1 day 16 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 2 days 17 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 3 days 2 min ago