1. Clean the watermelon really well because you want to use some of the rind for decorations as well.
2. Cut the melon in various widths for the layers. I used cake pans as a guide for roundness 9 in, 6 in plate, and 4 in cup.
3. Use cookie cutters and have fun.
4. Use skewers to hold layers in place where they are slippery.
5. The toothpick will hold the other fruit cut outs onto the sides of the cake. Be sure to cut up the scrapes for a fruit tray because no one will want to cut into to the cake.
Cavalier Cook's ThoughtsBy Cavalier Cook
A fun way to make a raw birthday cake or just a party cake.
Be as creative as you want.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitBlue_Eyes - 12 hours 1 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 2 days 6 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 3 days 10 hours ago