1. Clean the watermelon really well because you want to use some of the rind for decorations as well.
2. Cut the melon in various widths for the layers. I used cake pans as a guide for roundness 9 in, 6 in plate, and 4 in cup.
3. Use cookie cutters and have fun.
4. Use skewers to hold layers in place where they are slippery.
5. The toothpick will hold the other fruit cut outs onto the sides of the cake. Be sure to cut up the scrapes for a fruit tray because no one will want to cut into to the cake.
Cavalier Cook's ThoughtsBy Cavalier Cook
A fun way to make a raw birthday cake or just a party cake.
Be as creative as you want.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 21 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 22 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 11 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 19 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 4 hours ago