1/2 cup cashews
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon cashew butter
1 teaspoon oil
Pinch sea salt
Fresh basil and/or dill
1. Blend cashews and water in blender until creamy. Add cashew butter and blend again. Should have the consistency of a ‘heavy cream’ and not be too runny.
2. Grate the zucchini. Put in bowl and toss with sea salt. Remove and pat dry. Put back in bowl and toss with hemp oil.
3. Cut up scallions and add to bowl.
4. Remove peas from the pod and add to bowl.
5. Pour in the cashew cream and mix with hands. Until everything is coated.
6. Let sit for a few hours or in refrigerator overnight.
7. Form into patties, top with shreds of fresh basil and dill and put on teflex sheet lined dehydrator at 105 for about 4-10 hours. Mine were in for about 10 hours and were still moist and not overly dry.
The quantity and measurements are approximations as I just eyeball things.
Any kind of oil could be used instead of hemp and almond butter can be used instead of the cashew. For the peas I used a mixture of snow and snap.
CanarsieBK's ThoughtsBy CanarsieBK
Modified a recipe that I picked up at my local green market.
I made these into patties and had on top of an English muffin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
vitamins on a raw dietschwam66 - 6 hours 55 min ago
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 3 days 12 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 3 days 13 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 days 18 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 6 days 18 hours ago